Pet Boarding in New Braunfels: Where Your Pets Can Stay During Your Vacation
New Braunfels is home to several unique attractions and successful businesses, but there comes a time when you may need a break. Vacations are a great way to unplug from your daily routine and get some much-needed relaxation. However, if your pet can’t come along, or you need a break from your pet as well, there are many pet boarding businesses in New Braunfels to consider meeting with ahead of time.
Country Cottage Pet Resort
One of Mayfair’s northern neighbors, Country Cottage Pet Resort, has cared for several different types of pets since 1997. You shouldn’t have to worry about anything back home while you’re on vacation, and Country Cottage Pet Resort aims to keep it this way. This business offers the following accommodations for your pets to ensure they’ll be nurtured and entertained.
- Tiny Town: If you have a smaller pet, Tiny Town includes everything they need to feel safe and taken care of. This area of the resort comes with a large TV, customized feeding, luxury bedding, daily maid service, and scheduled potty and play times.
- The Villa: For larger pets, The Villa contains enough space and accommodations for these guests. Along with customized feeding, a daily maid service, and scheduled play and bathroom times, The Villa includes larger doors, private areas for each pet, and raised beds with Mexican blankets.
- Kitty Condos: For vacationers who need a place for their felines, Country Cottage Pet Resort offers Kitty Condos. These spaces include some of the features of the other two locations while also providing a window and sunning shelf.
Comal Springs Pet Resort & Spa
If you’re looking for cat or dog boarding in New Braunfels, Comal Springs provides several different services to keep your pet safe and healthy while you relax wherever you go.
A unique feature of Comal Springs Pet Resort & Spa is the spa itself. If your dog would enjoy a day at the spa, there are bathing services available for dogs of all sizes. Many pet owners may think a spa is only for fun and not necessary, but this isn’t the case. A day at the spa can help your dog’s skin stay healthy and clean. The spa team also provides other services at the spa, including:
- Nail trimming
- Ear cleaning
- Teeth brushing
- Blueberry facial
- Anal gland expression
Comal Springs also provides what they call “Doggie Daycare,” which allows your dog to socialize with other dogs, increase their physical activity, and experience new sounds, smells, and sights. Before applying for Doggie Daycare, Comal Springs staff recommends doing a Meet & Greet session. This is to determine if your dog is a good fit for the daycare and resort.
For cat owners, Comal Springs offers unique accommodations for felines. The cat boarding area is kept separate from the dog boarding area so cats can enjoy a more relaxing and quiet environment. For example, the cat boarding area offers the following features:
- Cat condos with a separate place for their litter box
- Large playroom with a window for sunbathing and looking at nature
- Comfortable bedding
- Catnip and 1:1 playtime with a staff member, per request
- The ability to leave their condo to walk or run around the cat room
Bedding and litter boxes are changed out once a day, and staff will ensure cats are fed and content with their surroundings daily. If your cat needs a certain vaccination to qualify for our boarding area, they can provide it.
Comal Springs staff supervises pets at all times at their resort and spa, and they’re prepared to keep your pet fed, hydrated, clean, and entertained while you enjoy your vacation!
Jin’s Bed & Biscuits Pet Resort
Jin’s is another great option for dog and cat boarding while you take a vacation. They provide both boarding and day boarding services, so if your pet sitter works during the day, they can let Jin’s care for your pets during that time.
Jin’s feeds all pets the Science Diet Sensitive Stomach and Skin diet, but you can request a special diet and bring your own food to the facility should your pet need it. The same can be done with any medications your pets take.
Jin’s also includes a playground for running and other activities, though all pets aren’t mingled together unless they come from the same family. The staff at Jin’s are also prepared to provide flea and tick treatment should something occur. The owners of Jin’s work hard to create an environment for pets that feel just like home. This way, your pets feel safe and secure in a clean, inviting atmosphere.
Enjoy Your Vacation
New people continue to move to New Braunfels thanks to recent developments and construction. With that comes more pets, and if you need a break from the city, you can do so without worry thanks to several welcoming pet boarding areas in New Braunfels that can protect and supervise your pets while you take time to relax from your hectic daily life.